[NEohioPAL] got cake?

regnier11 at aol.com regnier11 at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 10:34:12 PDT 2010

Hello all,

We're on the hunt for a prop birthday cake needed for our upcoming production of EAT - IT'S NOT ABOUT FOOD.  If it has (electric) candles that can be "blown out"(switched off) that would be all the better!  We would use it for the upcoming run, as well as for the tour during the 10-11 school year, if available.

If you have something answering that description (or even close!), or know where we can get one, please let me know!

Thanks in advance for racking your brain.

best,
michael regnier
stage manager for EAT