[NEohioPAL] One Day Acting Workshop West Side

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 08:02:17 PDT 2010

Thank you for your patience.  I appreciate your emails.  It is finally here.
Maureen Dempsey’s One Day Acting for Film and Television Workshop
And it’s on the West Side!
Saturday May 8th, 2010
10am until about 4pm
Cost for the Day Workshop is $40 if paid in advance
or
$55 if you pay the day of the workshop
www.maureendempsey.com
Contact me ASAP to reserve your spot!  Maureen 440-313-8326, maureendempsey at yahoo.com
In order for me to prepare the scenes for class, I will need you to send me a headshot and resume for experienced actors (any picture and general information for new actors).   If I know you, there is no need to send your info.
There will be a lunch break.  Feel free to bring something or there are several places to go nearby.   This will be a working lunch.  You will be rehearsing your scenes after you eat.
Come prepared to work.  There is no need to bring anything but an open mind.  I will have scenes from TV and film and will match you up with scene partners from the class.
Highlights

·          Audition Technique
·          Scene Analysis
·          Character Development
·          Do’s & Don’ts
Maureen is known for her practical, “get to the heart of it” approach to acting.  After spending over 10 years working in the industry in Los Angeles, Maureen brings her knowledge of the business and what Casting Directors, Directors and Producers are looking for to Northeast Ohio.

* This seminar is for 18 and over unless otherwise arranged with Maureen, due to mature content.
Location of the Seminar:
West Shore Unitarian Universalist Church
20401 Hilliard Blvd.,
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
(440) 333-2255
*This Seminar is not associated with the church.