[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: New Play @ Theatre 8:15 (The Richard Moore Theatre Company)

Jessica Kendle andrewsplumtree at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 08:05:44 PDT 2010

This summer Theatre 8:15 will begin a new venture. The Richard Moore Theatre Company will join Theatre 8:15 & Friends to produce serious dramas and classic comedies.

I am looking for 2 actors to round out my cast in the first production, a new play THE EVIL THAT MEN DO. This play was written by a writing partner and me and will premiere at Theatre 8:15 in July before being staged by another director in L.A. in 2011. This is an adult play (with one child in the cast). It is a mystery about loss & redemption, about how we find a way to survive loss and move on with our lives.

Auditions:

Where: Theatre 8:15 in Green. 4740 Massillon Rd (near the intersection of State St.)

When: Sunday, April 11th. Noon to 3 PM.

Roles to be cast:

Mary - Housekeeper/Surrogate mother. Age range: 45 and up.

A boy or girl aged 8-11. This is a significant role.

***Please bring a current photo, even a snapshot, and be prepared to read from the script***

Rehearsals will begin in late May. There will be 7 performances the first 2 weekends in July (dark on July 4th)

Deborah Fezelle

andrewsplumtree at hotmail.com