[NEohioPAL] Storyteller looking for summer work.

Afi Scruggs afiscruggs at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 17:17:26 PDT 2010

My name is Afi Scruggs. Some of you know me as a writer and former PD columnist. But I'm a storyteller and teaching artist who is looking for gigs for the summer.
Do you have a pre-school? Summer camp? Birthday party? Hire me for a 30-minute set that includes a story, a dance and a traditional game. Or I'll do a dramatization of "Jump Rope Magic," my picture book for children. My rates are reasonable. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.