[NEohioPAL] Don't Deny Your Beast Inside!

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Sun Apr 11 18:53:56 PDT 2010

NEohioPAL subscribers,

We invite you to GET BIT!

Check out the new video teaser for Great Lakes Theater Festival's production of "Bat Boy: The Musical" that opened this weekend at the Hanna Theatre, PlayhouseSquare.

Video Link:
http://www.greatlakestheater.org/interact/BatBoybrTheMusical/CatchAGlimpse/tabid/371/Default.aspx

We hope that you can join us for the show.  Performances continue through May 16.

NEohioPAL subscribers always save $10 off each GLTF ticket ("A Level", Banquette, Loose Club Chair or Box) by quoting/entering promo code PAL when ordering.  Call 216.241.6000 or visit www.greatlakestheater.org  (Remember:  Even without the discount, tickets for every performance always begin at $15.  Students sit in any seat for $11!)

Thanks!  We hope that you'll have a chance to check it out.

Best,
Todd Krispinsky
Marketing and Public Relations Director
Great Lakes Theater Festival