[NEohioPAL] Cleveland State University Dramatic Arts---new blog posting for CODENAME:EXILE (April 22-May 2) at the CSU Factory Theatre!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 14:10:19 PDT 2010

Hi all! I have started a blog to share our new production with you!
Codename:Exile opens Thursday April 22nd and runs thru Sunday May 2nd!

Read about what's going on at CSU and come and see what is going to be
an amazing world premiere!

http://csutheatreproductions.blogspot.com/2010/04/codenameexile.html

Tickets: Now Available
Tickets for Codename: EXILE are $5 for seniors, students and CSU
faculty/staff, $10 general admission.
Curtain time is 8:00 pm Thursday through Saturday and 2:00 pm on
Sunday unless otherwise noted.

Box Office: (216) 687-2109 | 1833 East 23rd Street | Monday–Friday
from 10:00 am –5:00 pm
Parking: East 24th St. between Chester & Payne, Lot S1