[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - North Coast Men's Chorus for DIVALICIOUS This Sunday at 6:00

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Mon Apr 12 09:45:13 PDT 2010

AUDITIONS

North Coast Men's Chorus

DIVALICIOUS

Sunday, April 18
and 25

6:00 p.m.

Pilgrim Congregational Church

2592 W. 14th St.

Cleveland

The North Coast Men's Chorus is holding auditions for new
members on Sunday April 18 and April 25 at 6:00 p.m. at Pilgrim
Congregational Church, 2592 W. 14th St. in Cleveland's Tremont District.
These auditions are for members wishing to sing in our next concert -
Divalicious - to be presented on June 19 and 20, 2010.

The audition
process is simple. You'll meet with the director and sing some scales and
match pitch. There is no need to prepare a formal audition piece.

Regular rehearsals are held from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Sunday evenings at
Pilgrim Congregational Church.

Divalicious is a concert filled with the
music of our favorite Divas! From Josephine to Judy, Bette to Barbra, Dolly
to Donna, with just a splash of Gaga!

The North Coast Men's Chorus is a
community-based musical organization which affirms the gay experience by
presenting entertaining, quality performances for diverse audiences;
providing a supportive environment for its members; and promoting a
positive presence in the gay community and beyond. For additional
information, please call 216-556-0590 and leave your name and phone number,
or send an email to membership at ncmchorus.org. Please visit our website at
www.ncmchorus.org for additional information.

Members of the Chorus
represent the widest possible diversity: from doctors, lawyers, and bankers
to service workers, and everything in between. Our programming reflects the
same level of diversity with singing, dancing, and comedy, through music
from around the world. The performances have become known for taking the
audience through an entire range of emotions. As one audience member noted,
"I laughed, giggled, squealed, clapped, stomped my feet, and cried at least
twice. Your shows always bring out a range of emotions for me because of
the music you choose; it represents life and its rainbow of experiences."