[NEohioPAL] Looking for Makeup Artist who wants to act in CSU student film

Jennifer Overstreet jennifer_writes at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 10:45:59 PDT 2010

Looking for Makeup Artist who is interested in acting in a Cleveland State University student film (16mm color film with sync sound).

The character is a makeup artist who was inspired by an actor to join the industry because of a tragedy in his or her life.

No stipulations regarding gender, age, ethnicity, etc. Need to have a makeup kit and look like you know what you are doing with it.

Film will be shot on Thursday, April 22, 2010 from 9am to 8pm. Need availability during that entire time because we intend to have you in most of the shots.

As this is a CSU student film, we don't have funding for compensation. However, there will be good food available all day and you WILL get a DVD copy of the finished film with your name in the credits. Also, I will love you forever and keep you in mind for all future productions.

Please send headshot or picture if interested and available. Thank you!

Jennifer Overstreet