[NEohioPAL] Open Casting Call (May)

Sara Dering sdering at clevelandfilm.com
Mon Apr 12 10:28:49 PDT 2010

Hi Darryl,
Thanks so much for the casting call.  I have just put in our website
under the "Jobs" tab.  Can you share more about the project?  Let me
know if you need anything else including but not limited to finding
locations, getting permits, crew, vendors, etc.
Good luck at the casting call!
~Sara

Sara Dering
____________________________
Greater Cleveland Film Commission
Office:  216.623.3910
Cell:  216.308.4676
Fax:  216.623.0876

1301 E 9th Street
Suite 120
Cleveland, Ohio 44114

The Greater Cleveland Film Commission's vision is to achieve increased
economic development in Northeast Ohio by using the artistic and
culturally enriching activities of film and other media production to
strengthen the workforce, support the media production industry and
attract media production to the region.

Our mission is to promote  the increase of media production in
Northeast Ohio using effective strategies for attraction and workforce
development including building an artistic infrastructure through film.