[NEohioPAL] Looking for a Vocal Coach/Teacher

Brandi Eaton nataliemorgaine at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 21:12:04 PDT 2010

I am a 25 year old female with a mezzo soprano range looking for a vocal coach/teacher in or around the Stow/Falls/Akron area. I have had no formal training and I feel that some coaching/teaching will help me as I play/sing worship music at my church and I am interested in auditioning for musical theater.

If you are a vocal coach/teacher in the Stow/Falls/Akron area, or if you can recommend someone, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Brandi Eaton
nataliemorgaine at yahoo.com