[NEohioPAL] READ ALL ABOUT IT...LOOKING FOR SKA or "Island" type band in July for International Act

W. J. wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 06:57:17 PDT 2010

Looking for a Ska or "Island" type band to open for an International Act in North Eastern Ohio on a weekend show in July.  This is your chance to perform at a top notch venue in front of thousands of people, you will be billed on the poster, marquee and all promotional ads, exposure doesn't get any better than this
                     and you won't have to sell tickets to perform either.
(THAT'S JUST TOTAL BULLCRAP THAT BANDS ARE BEING MADE TO DO THAT)

You can also sell your CD's and Teeshirts at the concert with a good potential to sell quite a bit of your band items as well as gaining new fans that can access your web site, for more information please reply with your band's name, a link to your band web site and a phone number...READ ON

NO FURTHER QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED until that information is sent to us, after your initial reply via Email, all correspondence will be done via phone and in person, I will NOT play Email tag with you.  SERIOUS inquirers only please.  I thank you for your time and have a great weekend