[NEohioPAL] Are You a Gleek? I Am! Please Assist a Local Girl in Getting Cast on Glee!

Grace Gentiluomo ggenti40 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 07:06:15 PDT 2010

Can you please post the following message on neohiopal? I would greatly
appreciate it!

*******************

Hi, my name is Grace Gentiluomo and I currently live in Cleveland, Ohio.
Along with the other 15,000 people, I am auditioning to be cast on the fox
hit show, Glee. Glee inspired me to get involved with acting and it also
gave me the confidence to showcase my talent so it's only fitting that I
audition!

Please click on the link below, watch my video, and comment/rate me a gold
star ;)

*http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=98890581*<neohiopal@listserve.com>

Your support is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,