[NEohioPAL] For Sale: Used 24" iMac Intel Core 2 Duo/2.16 GHz

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Sat Apr 24 13:03:32 PDT 2010

I just listed my 24" iMac on Craigslist for sale for $850.  I upgraded to a 27" Quad-core iMac.

It works great, even with Final Cut and Motion, but I was doing 5-7 minute videos all in motion and it was slowing down a lot.  Final Cut gets solid performance.

Here are the details.  There are photos on the Craigslist post at: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/sys/1708354421.html

This is a perfectly functioning computer. I've been doing more commercial video and motion graphics in my business and decided it was time to upgrade. This is a great computer for graphic design, website design, Flash development and most video editing. (Final Cut works great. I'm doing more Motion work which it runs well, but if your animations are long and/or complex, it gets a little bogged down.) Or if you wanted a great home computer for the family or student, but didn't want to pay full-price for an iMac, this will serve you very well for everything that iLife (websites, photos, videos, music) and iWork (Word processing, spreadsheets, presentations) do. Also, I'm including a brand new Apple wireless Magic Mouse ($69) and a full size USB Apple keyboard (used but thoroughly cleaned). Compare with a PowerMax, a large online reseller of used Macs. who specifically says they do not include a keyboard and I can't find if it includes any mouse (http://www.powermax.com/parts/show/c-u69747). All told you'll save over $300.

* 3 GB of RAM
* 250 GB internal drive (has 3 USB ports, 1 Firewire port and 1 Firewire 800 port for adding external storage)
* Internal SuperDrive (Dual-Layer DVD burning capable)
* Full size USB keyboard
* Airport Extreme and Bluetooth installed (works with Magic Mouse)
* NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT-256MB video
* Built-in iSight webcam
* 24in. TFT display
* Original Software CDs included
* OS 10.6.3 installed
* Original packing materials and Manual

Software include: iWork '09, iLife '08, Mac Office 2004, and much more (contact me for details)
Tom Loveman
President
Loveman Media LLC
website: http://www.lovemanmedia.com