[NEohioPAL] Incandescent light bulbs

Afi Scruggs afiscruggs at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 17:04:03 PDT 2010

Wow, I thought this would be easier than it has become. I want plain old incandescent light bulbs These are the kind that will stop being produced in 2012.
 I'd like to collect about 20 for my piece. I was hoping folks had some spent light bulbs that they would donate. Unfortunately, I seem to have ignited a firestorm of  sarcasm.

Let me re-phrase my request: If anyone has spent incandescent light bulbs they are willing to donate to a video essay, please contact me through the listserv. Thanks.