[NEohioPAL] Need follow spot volunteers for benefit show

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 22:17:55 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to do this to you, but I've just lost a couple of my lighting people
to personal tragedies and we have a show
to do in 3 days.  It's simple follow spot cues for a musical revue - not a
scripted play - and it is fairly simple.

I could also use another person to help with backstage lights and props.
The backstage lights are liekos, but
there are 6 levers and they work simultaneosly, just up and down.  The other
set of lights work on a dimmer-like
switch.  Pretty simple really.

If you have some time.  Final rehearsals begin Monday on stage at the Rocky
River Senior Center at 21014 Hilliard Blvd
behind the police station.  Do not confuse it with the rec center.  It is
the building that looks like a log cabin in the woods
directly behind the police station.

We will rehearse Mon, Tues, Wed (dress reh.) beginning at 7:00 and the show
opens Friday May 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th.
The singing group putting this benefit on is Steppin' Out and this is our
55th year entertaining on the west side.

If anyone is free to help us out, please let me know. Or if you know a
student who still needs confirmation hours or
service hours, please suggest it.  Or if you have a friend that has a little
time between committments.

It's just two weeks.     It's a great show.     It's for a good cause.

Thank you for considering lending us a hand.

Vicki Fritzman
440-930-4782
singingvic at gmail.com