[NEohioPAL] Looking for Ohio's BEST On-Camera Personality's...

HMarie96 at aol.com HMarie96 at aol.com
Sat May 1 01:18:28 PDT 2010

Looking for Ohio's BEST On-Camera Personality's...

We are  currently looking for On-Camera Personality's in Northeast Ohio to
be part of  our growing talent agency. We will be choosing 20 females/20
males to be part of  our agency. Our talent will not have to sign an exclusive
contract. We encourage  our talent to promote themselves and get as much
work as possible. This is just  an outlet to be booked for more jobs. Please
send a brief biography, picture,  links to your on-camera work, and resume
with experience.  Spokespeople  should have at least 1 year of experience in
front of the camera doing one of  the following- television commercials, news,
corporate training videos, website  commercials, voiceovers. All
communication will be monitored through an agent-  if you do not have at least one
year of experience- please do not respond. This  is for Business/Corporate work
only. Union and non-union talent welcome!

Please submit  your information to- _booking at momentsintimeagency.com_
(mailto:booking at momentsintimeagency.com)

Have a great  day!