[NEohioPAL] Grease Tickets Playhouse Square

Patrice Caine pcaine at berea.k12.oh.us
Sat May 1 05:38:30 PDT 2010

I have 2 tickets to Grease @ Playhouse Square. I'm also including a parking pass free of charge.

I am asking $90 for seats and parking.  That's $39 off of face value.

Date:     Sat. May 22
Time:     7:30pm
Section: Orchestra
 Row:     U
Seats:    207 - 208

These are great seats.  There is no one in front of you, an you are not crowded between others in the middle of a row..  You are on a very comfortable end seat.  I love these seat.  I'm a subscriber and I've had them for 13 year.  Just can't use these this time.

If you're interested, please contact me at
 216-543-2172
 pcaine at berea.k12.oh.us   or teachcaine at aol.com   or

Here is the link to Grease on the Playhouse Square site, if you'd like to check the seating locations and verify the prices

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3APSQ%3A10BWY%3AGRE0522E%3A&linkID=psq&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Miss Pat Caine
Ford Middle School
6A- Language Arts
This email is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain material that is confidential under state and federal law. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Berea School District email is to be used only for school purposes. The District may monitor email to and from its network. This email and any response to it may be archived for later retrieval and may constitute a public record and therefore may be made available upon request in accordance with Ohio Public Records law (ORC 149.43).