[NEohioPAL] The Producers

Keith Stiver keithstiver at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 19:09:15 PDT 2010

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is casting The Producers which will run from July 23 through August 22, with matinees on August 1 & 8.  All ethinicities and "types" welcome.  No parts have been pre-cast.
If you are a dancer who sings, or a singer who dances, we want you.
The theatre is located at 40 River Road in Chagrin Falls.
Auditions are Monday evening at 7:00, at the theatre.
Please bring a prepared song, with music.  Be prepared to dance and read.
For more information please contact the Musical Director, Keith Stiver, at 330/720.9330.

We look forward to seeing and hearing all of you.