[NEohioPAL] AUDITION: Independent Feature Film

Drew Marquard drew.marquard at gmail.com
Sun May 2 19:43:35 PDT 2010

North Coast Films of Cleveland will be making a feature length Horror film
this summer during the last two weeks of July. All Applicants must be
NON-UNION. Come join us for a fun two
weeks of transforming an original screenplay to video! We are looking for
5-6 Caucasian actors and actresses from 25-35 years old. We also need a male
actor age 35-50 and a female age 35-45. Filming will be at various times of
the day and night. All filming will be within 90 minutes of Cleveland. A
flexible schedule is required. This is a paid acting job. Details will be
shared during auditions. Please send a head shot and resume with prior work
experience to gjm76 at cox.net. Film will be shot in HD Video and has an
estimated release date of October 2010.

•Location: Cleveland Ohio
•Compensation: Pay will be per filming day based on time needed