[NEohioPAL] Drummer/Percussionist SEEKING SUMMER/FALL gigs!!!

james gray jamesgray82 at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 07:37:33 PDT 2010

James A. Gray - Drummer/Percussionist

Performing in Northern Ohio & Central Florida for the past 10 years.

My schedule has freed up now that school is out for the summer and I'm looking for any gigs I can get... especially for MUSICALS or help with area band camps.

I use both acoustic and electric drums (great for all those odd sounds they are always looking for).

Please contact me if you have anything or forward my info along to your friends

Thanks everyone,

James A. Gray
jamesgray82 at hotmail.com