[NEohioPAL] Chicken about Opera? Try our FREE Opera Sampler

Lisa Hofmann hofmann at operacleveland.org
Thu May 6 13:43:41 PDT 2010

Chicken about Opera? Try our FREE Opera Sampler

On  Sunday, May 16 from 6-8 pm, get a free crash course in opera. First,
learn about Opera Cleveland's production Lucia di Lammermoor from
Artistic Director Dean Williamson and one of our singers (don't be
afraid to ask questions!) After you watch Act I of the dress rehearsal,
get a glimpse behind the scenes when we take you on a tour backstage.
Afterward, enjoy free pizza, along with wine specials at Bricco across
the street from the theater. All attendees will receive an exclusive
discount for tickets to attend a full performance. RSVP to
Jarrett at operacleveland.org or 216.575.0903, ext. 250.

Lisa Hofmann

PR & Communications Manager

216.575.0903, ext. 216