[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR "Unique" PERFORMANCE ART/Bizarre Side Show Type Acts for a media covered July Event

W. J. wizeguy12000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 20:26:23 PDT 2010

Are you a "unique" performance artist with something to show the world but no way to appear before the masses?  Well we are looking for ANY out of the ordinary, unique, bizarre, funny, creepy and astonishing performance artist talents from flame throwers, to contortionists, sword swallowers, and everything in between, side-show talent most welcome.

This is event will be set up for you to perform your act or "special talent" in front of potentially thousands of people at a very cool outdoor venue this summer.
To respond, please reply with a description of your performance i.e. talent, photos and contact information and we'll get back to you ASAP.  Thank you for your time