[NEohioPAL] Guitarist Audition For Rock Cabaret Band

Michelle Reed msladym1 at msn.com
Fri May 7 12:42:58 PDT 2010

Newly formed "rock cabaret" cover band, PLENTY, is holding auditions
for the position of second guitarist (lead or rhythm) to complete our
line-up. (We currently have a vocalist, drums, one guitarist/
keyboardist and bass on-board).

Prospective candidate should be comfortable with playing a variety of
genres (pop, rock, punk, disco, glam, funk, jazz/blues, Broadway,
etc). Backing vocal ability would be a plus. Skill level not as much
of a concern as commitment level and the desire to entertain and have
fun onstage! Age, race and gender unimportant.

A very informal audition/sit-in session will be held next Sunday,
5/16, at Cleveland Playhouse. For more information, please contact
Mikki at:
msladym1 at msn.com

Thanks!