[NEohioPAL] Fw: Eve n' Stephen at The Barking Spider May 11th

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 7 17:14:07 PDT 2010

---h
Subject: Eve n' Stephen at The Barking Spider May 11th

         Eve n' Stephen singing and playing original and cover songs. Folk/pop genre.
         We will remember Kent State and May 4th in stories and song, as we met in 1978 at Tent City.
         And in preparation for another wonderful summer of music and street festivals, we will be singing " Hessler Street."

        The Barking Spider in University Circle
         Tuesday, May 11th from 8 - 9:30 pm.

                            We look forward to seeing you there,    Eve n' Stephen