[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice - Promotional Actors - Cleveland

H. McMahon auditionohio at gmail.com
Sat May 8 12:27:45 PDT 2010

Audition Notice: Cleveland, OH

We are calling all talented, creative and energetic people - our
Cleveland RETAIL-TAINMENT team needs you!

Do you have an public speaking or acting background and like to perform?
Do you enjoy speaking to audiences?
Do you need a flexible weekly schedule with consistent work?

If you answered yes... this may be the right job for you!

We are seeking outgoing and fun Male & Female promotional actors who
are friendly, personable, reliable, and responsible! Our Promotional
actors will be representing our environmentally friendly products at
big box retail stores across Cleveland.

All training is done by our top most successful promoters. Average pay
per week is $500 - $800. Our top performers earn over $1000 per week.

We encourage and support your acting career and offer very flexible
scheduling! We pride ourselves on giving actors and entertainers the
opportunity to ACT EVERYDAY!

Email today for more information: auditionohio at gmail.om