[NEohioPAL] organist / pianist needed

laura christian le_christian at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 04:19:25 PDT 2010

The First Congregational Church of Claridon UCC is seeking an organist and / or  pianist to play service music and accompany the adult and youth choirs. Small, but mighty, our music ministry has talented singers and a spirit-lead director. Our blended service incorporates traditional hymns and contemporary anthems.  The position will begin the end of August or early September. Please send a resume, or for more information contact  le_christian at yahoo.com

Laura Christian
First Congregational Church of Claridon
13942 Mayfield Road
Huntsburg, Ohio 44024