[NEohioPAL] '70s Roller Disco & Dance PARTY/BENEFIT - Save the Date!

Jeon Francis jeonfrancis at gmail.com
Wed May 12 06:33:19 PDT 2010

Squeeze into your hot pants..........tease out that afro..........OR grab
your dancin' stacks!

*Friday Night Fever - *
*'**70s Roller Disco & Dance Party*

*

Friday, July 16
*

*DJ/Dancing   *   Skating   *   Costume Contest   *   Live Performances
*   Hot Boys!   *   Hot Girls!   *   Raffle   *   Good Times   *   Beer &
Wine   *   And YOU!*

A dozen friends and I are co-hosting this *TaDa *event as a benefit for the
*LGBT Center of Greater Cleveland* and in honor of the Center's 35th
anniversary.

*Doesn't matter what your flavor is.....*the Center provides many needed and
free services to the community. We are all family. So call your pals
and let's *HAVE SOME FUN*!!!

Save $$$ and buy your tix in advance.

Official website,
*http://rollerdiscodanceparty.webs.com/*<http://rollerdiscodanceparty.webs.com/>