[NEohioPAL] Sex and the City 2 Movie Screening

Anne Fusco annefusco at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 06:55:49 PDT 2010

Come out and join us for a night of fun, drinks and a
little sex. Leave your "Mr. Big" at home and come hang out with Carrie,
Miranda, Samantha, Charlotte and a bunch of other amazing women (and men) for our
Sex and the City Movie Screening party! We will be headed to Lure Bistro for
Cosmos and appetizers before the movie. Don't forget to grab your VIP
gift bag at the door! We will be heading down to Regal Cinemas (Willoughby) after our Cocktail Hour for the 7:00pm viewing of the movie on opening night. This
is an event not to be missed! We only have a limited number of tickets
available. Visit www.clevelandsocialnetwork.com or call Anne at 917.364.1994 for more information. We hope you'll come get "Carried Away" with us!