[NEohioPAL] Voice Acting Class & Marketing Seminar 7/12-8/30 Contract is at the bottom of this email!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Wed May 26 17:20:16 PDT 2010

 * Voice Acting Class & Marketing Seminar*
*8 week class*
*Monday's, 6-9pm *
* July 12 - August 30*
*&
**1 Day Marketing Seminar
Sunday, August 29, 11am-4pm**
$500
*or*
$150 *
for the Marketing Seminar Only
*~
Scroll down to*
*CONTRACT*
*to copy, paste, print and send with your payment*

*Visit our BLOG for video, pics and demos!
www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*
* *
*Success Stories From Former Student
"Success" as in - they're working!
Scroll Down For Class Testimonials
**
*
*NEW! "Every actor remembers that moment of inspiration when they caught the
"Acting Bug". For me it was the first time I met Jean Zazour. She not only
gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams, she got me my first Hollywood
Agent. I truly believe it is because of her confidence in me that I have
been a full time working actor in Hollywood for more than a decade now. She
is much more than an acting coach, she is a career builder." - Jonathan T.
Floyd **
____________________________*
*NEW! "I thought I'd let you know that I signed a contract with The Talent
Group -- they loved the demo we produced!  Thank you for helping me to make
this happen!"  - Ryan Sittler
**____________________________*
*NEW!  "**I credit Jean with not only giving me the confidence to get that
first gig, but the rock solid advice to actually get paid for it. And don't
forget to do Jeans marketing class. It makes the difference from looking for
work, to actually getting the gigs that are out there"  - Tony Lettl

*
*More testimonials at
http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*
**
**
 ------------------------------
 Find Your Voice - Voice Acting Institute
*Is Celebrating 3 Years & 2 Locations*
 (Lakewood, Oh & Pittsburgh, PA)
*
Visit our BLOG for video, pics and demos!
www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*

*Call 216-521-3831* *to register*

*or
*

*Scroll down to*
*CONTRACT*
*to copy, paste, print and send with your payment** *

 **

***Learn all of the technique and gain real world experience *

*toward becoming a working voice over artist with*

*Jean Zarzour* *& George Sipl Studios*

*Who?*

*Jean Zarzour*  *is a 25 year, veteran performer and instructor of:*

*Voice Overs, Film, TV & Stage Acting, Dance, Movement & Improv at:*

*Playhouse Sq. Center, The Beck Center, Brecksville's Theater On The Sq., *

***Wake Up & Live/Actors Studio, and for 2 years in London, England & Milan,
Italy. *
*She has appeared in feature films with Seth Rogen, Joe Pesci, *
*Mercedes Ruehl, Clint Howard, James Coburn, Rob Lowe,
America's Funniest People, Candid Camera and
*
*Jean appears with Jake Gyllenhaal & Hank Azaria in
Love and Other Drugs, in theaters this summer.*
*Off-Broadway credits include Nuts, Scapino, A Midsummer Night's Dream,*
*and two years in **Menopause: The Musical, nationally. *
*

You've heard her as a morning drive-time sidekick on WLTF, WZAK & WMMS

in addition to voicing hundreds of commercials and industrials,
internationally.

Most recently heard on ads for:

Ohio Tourism, Lakewood Hospital, Smith Dairy

Click To Hear My Commercial demo <http://www.lipschtick.com>

Member of AFTRA-SAG-AEA-VASTA

Owner of  LIPSCHTICK www.lipschtick.com

Founder of
*
*The GOT PAY? Organization*

* <http://www.dochertyagency.com/>Represented by The Docherty
Agency<http://www.dochertyagency.com>
*

*
*
*

George A. Sipl Productions

George Sipl is an Emmy Award winning writer, producer and engineer,

specializing in sound design, musical composition and

recording for radio & television ads, music videos,

educational programs, live shows and industrial productions, since 1974.

George spent 3 years as Keyboardist, musical arranger and vocalist with

The Eric Carmen Band,
*
*receiving a Gold Single & Album for hits *

*"All By Myself", **"Never Gonna Fall In Love Again", "That's Rock and
Roll".*
*

Writer/composer for Cable TV's "Room by Room"

Writer/composer for theme songs:
*
*"At Spitzer, Our World Revolves Around You",*
* *

*"For the Best Car Insurance Rates in Town Call 1-800-General Now",*

*Ohio Lottery Daily Pick. Co-writer of "I-X Indoor Amusement Park"*

*Engineer and composer of **Fitness Quest infomercials: *

*AbLounge, BioForce, Pilates Power Gym*

*Other clients include: *

*Cleveland Natural History Museum, Cedar Point Amusement Park, *

*The Cleveland Cavaliers, The Cleveland Indians, *

*The Orlando Magic, The Baltimore Orioles, **The Washington Capitals *

*and hundreds more. *

* *

*What?*

*Approximately 8 students will meet each for 8 weeks.*

*All recording equipment and copy will be provided.*

*All you need to bring is a bottle of water to cool your chords!*

*Your final class will take place at George Sipl Studios*

*where you'll get the experience of working on commercial copy *

*in a full service recording studio and receive an mp3
*

*of your voice, on one, fully produced radio spot. *

*You'll learn Proper Studio Etiquette, Industry Terminology and *

*Microphone Technique with the option to explore a variety of "reads" like:
*

*Announcer - Character Voices - Dialects - Industrial Narration *

*Real Person - 2 Person Dialogue - Hard & Soft Sell - Cold Readings*

* *

*Where?*

*2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Ohio 44107*

*5 Houses South of the McKinley Exit off I-90*

* *

**
* *

*When?*

*Monday's July 12-August 30***

***6pm-9pm*

*Marketing Class*

*Sunday, August 29*

(5 hours)*
*

*11am-4pm
*

*** *

*Cost?*

*$500*

*That's about $17 per hour *

*$450 **for returning adult students & AFTRA Members*

*Payment due in advance. Missed classes are not refundable.  Must be 18
years old*

* *

*216-521-3831 to register*

*or
*

*Scroll down to*
*CONTRACT*
*to copy, paste, print and send with your payment**
*

**
*Testimonials From Recent Students

*
*** **NEW! "Jeans class is a "must do" for anyone trying to get into voice
over or voice acting work, here in the Cleveland/Pitts region. Jean takes
you from voice to studio, and everywhere in between. The small class size
allows for a more intimate teaching style, and gives plenty of time for
feedback from classmates. This is offset by the copious amounts of tips,
hints, contacts, and real-world experience that Jean brings, both to the
class and your mailbox. I credit Jean with not only giving me the confidence
to get that first paying gig, but the rock solid advice to actually get paid
for it." - Tony Lettl**
**_______________________________________**
NEW! "Jean Zarzour is an amazing voice over coach! She provide both a fun
and rich learning environment. After each week, I could hardly wait to get
back to another class. It was that interesting. For 8 weeks of solid
instruction,  at such a reasonable price, you can’t afford not to do this.
I also want to give a testimonial to the other 6 wonderful people who were
part of this class.  I may have to join Voice Over Anonymous, to help me
through the withdrawl." - Steve C**allas**
_______________________________________*

***NEW! **"This is the best experience I've had in a long time. Jean is the
most generous teacher I can remember. I've never had so much fun being
encouraged to go outside my “comfort zone”. For the last class, you go into
a real studio and come out with a real commercial produced with George Sipl
(an Emmy Award winning producer), who is also very easy and fun to work
with. A listen to student recordings and demos produced and coached by these
two amazing people display a style and wit that I hope to have on my own
demos. Thanks guys and I look forward to working with you again! - Dan
McCord*

* _______________________________________*

 *NEW! **"I worked hard, laughed harder and after eight weeks I had learned
more tha"t I ever thought I would. Like all good teachers, Jean made me want
to learn even more."  - Robert Sebastian
**
*
*More testimonials at
http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*
 **
 ------------------------------
 *The first **7* *
Find Your Voice & Market It! Seminars
were a great success!*
*
The Next Marketing Seminar will be in
Lakewood, Ohio*
*Sunday, August 29** 11am-4pm

This Seminar is included if you register for the next 8 week class.
The cost is $150 for those who are not taking the 8 week class.

***
* *
*Below are just a few comments from attendees.*

*NEW!  "Jean's workshop was just what I needed! Her insight into what a
voice over demo should consist of was specific and right on target. With her
how to, I was able to produce a demo and secure an agent.  Thank you Jean!"
**Cathy Lynn Yonek  *
*
**NEW! **" For those of you that think you have 'great voice', Jean's
seminars will teach you that talent is just a small part of success. Work
will not just land in your lap. The consistent marketing of your talent will
make it much more possible, over time."* - *Robert Sebastian*
*
**NEW! **"Jeans marketing class makes the difference between looking for
work, to actually going out to get the gigs that are out there. It's already
paid off for me!" - Tony Lettl

***
*More testimonials at
http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*
 ** *
Find Your Voice & Market It!
Whether you are just curious or already have a demo to market, this seminar
is for you!

Sunday, August 29
*
 *11am-4pm
2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Ohio
Fee: $150  (if you are only taking this seminar and not the 8 week class)
Call 216-521-3831 to register
Limited to 10 people.

This 5 hour seminar will cover the following:
- How to find the best Voice Acting Class or Private Coach
- How to create a competitive VO demo that reveals your niche and gets you
work
- How to market your demo effectively in your region, with and without an
agent
- How to get an agent
- How to get work without an agent
- How and when to join a union or compete without one
- How to keep your instrument (voice) and tools (technique) sharp with
tricks and tips, before, during and after sessions
- How and where to buy the best and least expensive recording equipment.
- How to keep your demo updated
- How to create your own niche business for regular VO work

Seminar hand outs will be provided, but bring a notepad and pen. Audio or
video recording of any kind is prohibited.

Want feedback on your current demo? There will also be an opportunity for a
few participants to have their demo assessed during the 4 hour session.
Honest but thoughtful feedback is always provided. I want you to succeed!
*
***************************************************************************************************************************

*CONTRACT **
If you are ready to register, please copy, paste and print the entire
section below the black line and send it with your check or money order.
**

*
*Find Your Voice - Voice Acting Institute *
*Contract Agreement** for the 8 Week Class & 1 day Seminar

*
This letter shall serve as an agreement between* Jean Zarzour of Find Your
Voice – Voice Acting Institute *and  (print your name here) *X*_
___________________________________________________________.

This contract is for the* 8 Week Class, Mondays, July 12- Aug 30, 2010 and a
1-Day Marketing Seminar held on Sunday, August 29, 11am-4pm, for the amount
of $500.* (You may attend the Marketing Seminar at any time, once you pay.
They are held on Sunday's, every 2 months)

The first 7 weeks of class and 1 day Marketing Seminar will be held at the
home of Jean Zarzour at 2300 McKinley Ave. in Lakewood, Ohio.  Your 8th
class on Monday, Aug 30 will be at George Sipl Studios in Middleburg Hts.,
Ohio. Directions to George Sipl Studios will be emailed to you.

Directions to Jean Zarzour’s:  Take Rt. 90 to the McKinley Exit in
Lakewood.  At light, head South (if you are traveling from East to West,
turn Left.  2300 McKinley is the 5th house on the Right.  It’s a kaki and
beige Colonial.  The driveway is before the fire hydrant. Call 216-521-3831
at any time.

Approximately 8 students are enrolled, per class. All recording equipment
and copy will be provided. All you need to bring is a bottle of water to
cool your chords!  The focus of the 8 week class is on voice over technique.
Jean Zarzour does not guarantee that students will be able to earn a living
as a voice over artist after taking these classes. Jean will offer all of
her advice and knowledge about the proper skills and best practices
necessary to launch a voice over career. Hand outs will be emailed to you on
a regular basis.  All research of potential employers, marketing and other
efforts to obtain employment as a voice over artist is the sole
responsibility of the student. The focus of the One Day Marketing Seminar is
on the tools, techniques, best practices and resources for marketing your
brand and getting work in the voice over industry, and other performance
industries like stage, film and television.

Jean Zarzour is a freelance actor and, as such, may be presented with work
that conflicts with this class schedule. In the event that Jean Zarzour
cannot teach some of the classes, she will find a suitable replacement for
those classes or reschedule for a time that is convenient for all. If she
cannot teach any of the classes, Jean agrees to either refund your entire
class fee or reschedule the classes for a time that is convenient for all.
This decision is at the discretion of each student.

There are no refunds for any missed classes on your part, but you may makeup
the work you missed when you return to class. Personal recording of this
class is not permitted at any time.

I voluntarily assume all risks of accident or damage to my person or
property. I agree to abide by all rules and regulations and hereby release
from clam, liability or demand, all employees, representatives, trustees and
officers of Jean Zarzour and Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute, as well
as their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns for any
personal injury or damage of any kind. I understand that the above-mentioned
parties are not insurers of my personal safety during this activity. This
release is entered into freely and with full knowledge of its contents and
effect and will operate for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and
assigns.

*Please send a check or money order with your signed agreement to Jean
Zarzour at 2300 McKinley Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107 for 1 of the following:
**$500 for the 8 week class & Seminar, or $150 for the Seminar only.**  * (You
may attend the Marketing Seminar at any time, once you pay. They are held
every 2 months.)

A copy of this contract, with Jean Zarzour’s signature on it, will be
provided on the first day of class.  *We need 6 people for class. The sooner
you pay, the sooner we know we can go forward.  *

*The undersigned agree to the terms of this contract.   Signed on this date
______________

Jean Zarzour
216-521-3831  lipschtick at lipschtick.com

*