[NEohioPAL] CALLING ALL DIRECTORS, MUSIC DIRECTORS, CHOREOGRAPHERS AND COSTUMERS

linda R publicity at ghlt.org
Wed May 26 20:55:04 PDT 2010

Garfield Heights Little Theater is accepting resumes for our upcoming season.  Drowsy Chaperone to open early November and Beauty and the Beast to open early June of 2011.All interested applicants should submit their resumes to Garfield Heights Little Theater P.O. Box 25505 Garfield Hts. Ohio 44125 or you can respond to our email address Publicity at ghlt.org or visit our web site at GHLT.org.