[NEohioPAL] Sylvania Superset TV 70's Period Prop For Sale

gareth harris gryffsonofarthur at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 29 10:49:30 PDT 2010

My Wife and I have inherited from her Grandmother a Vintage 70's Sylvania Superset Tv that would make a great prop for a Period piece.

It is quite expensive looking, and comes with Wood panelling and Drawers. The TV is large and Heavy, So the purchaser would need an appropriate vehicle to pick it up in.

I am in the Westlake area. If you wish to see the TV and make an offer please contact me at 440 537 7497.

Gareth Harris