[NEohioPAL] Music Director Search

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Sat May 29 14:22:14 PDT 2010

CHURCH  MUSIC DIRECTOR:  Liberation  United Church of Christ, 13714 Madison
Ave., Lakewood, OH 44107.  This is a part-time  position (beginning at
approximately 7-8 hours per week, increasing as the music  program grows).  We
have a Baldwin  Concert Grand piano and a two-manual Rodgers electronic
organ.  We are a fun-loving inclusive  congregation seeking energetic musical
leadership for our Sunday morning worship  services and our adult choir (one
weekly Sunday service at 10:30 a.m. with choir  rehearsal at 9:00 a.m.)  The
Music  Director works with the Pastor and choir in developing worship
services with  music of varying styles, including traditional, gospel, contemporary
and  secular, depending on the theme of each service.
We  are offering a beginning salary of $7,500 - $8,500 annually, increasing
as the  program grows and hours increase.  Please send resume to Jim
Ebbenga, chair of Worship & Music, at  church address above or via email at
office at liberationucc.org.