[NEohioPAL] Photographer for hire: Headshots, Promotionals, etc.

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sun May 30 18:04:31 PDT 2010

 I am a local Photographer with a background in compositional and still
photography, looking to branch out into portraits and other venues involving
people.

 Having been commercially and nationally recognized with some of my work
being displayed in local galleries as well, I would like to fine tune my
portrait taking skills and add to my portfolio.

 If you are an actor or model with an established portfolio in need of
photos, I would love to work with you.

 For the time being, I'm looking for between three and four actors/models
that I will shoot at no charge. I will provide you my time in exchange for
yours. You get the digital images and print your own or I can have them
printed for you at cost.

 Contact me for further details and to see some of my work;

 Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com

 Thanks!

 Greg