[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv celebrates Mike Fisher's birthday

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 22:16:11 PDT 2010

You don't know who Mike Fisher is?

Only one of the greatest Hockey Players to ever live...
Mike Andrew Fisher (born June 5, 1980) is a Canadian professional ice hockey centre and an alternate captain of the Ottawa Senators of the National Hockey League (NHL). He is known for his grittiness and two-way play, being nominated for the Selke Trophy in 2006. At the beginning of 2009-10 NHL season, he was named an alternate captain for the Senators.

Now, we know everyone loves a Hockey Star, so come help us Celebrate Mike's Birthday, because after all he has inspired each and every one of us here at PNR, Improv.

Oh yeah, and it's also Joel's 30th Birthday too.
Joel Gregory Kirk (born June 5, 1980) is an all around Good Guy and alternate captain of PNR Improv. (Which really means nothing other than we gave him a really cool hat) He is known for his smarminess and two-way play, being nominated for a Razzie in 2008. At the beginning of 2009-10 PNR season, he was given his cool hat and we let him sit on a bench.

Consider Joining us for some Improvisational Comedy Saturday June 5, 2010 at 7:30 p.m.

For more information, please contact us on facebook or at PNRSusan at hotmail.com. You can also visit our website at www.PNRImprov.org.

2010 Performances:

* June 19th
* July 17th