[NEohioPAL] Photographer for hire: Headshots, Promotionals, etc.

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:09:31 PDT 2010

I'd like to thank everyone that replied to the original posting.

As of this time, I do believe I have enough qualified individuals to help me
build my portfolio.

I am sorry that not everyone had what I was looking for but it was important
to me that I could work with experienced people to better myself in this
craft.

I will be posting again soon once I have my pricing structure worked out.

I have kept some of your names in case the people I've selected end up being
no-shows for some reason.

If anyone wants to see my progress, don't hesitate to contact me.  I should
have a link pretty soon with sample shots.

Cheers!

Greg