[NEohioPAL] New LA based Freelance Makeup Artist in Cleveland-can airbrush and travel

Monique Hahn moniquehahn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 06:42:17 PDT 2010

Hiya,
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a professional freelance makeup artist who has just relocated from Los Angeles. I've been told to introduce myself on this site to network with other professionals.
 I have been doing makeup professionally for over 11 years in LA before coming back with my son to be close to family in Cleveland. I just ended keying both makeup and hair on the recent indie film here in Cleveland called "Lilith". I have professional experience in all mediums-print (including many a head shot!), film, video, commercial, Hi Def, you name it. I started off in the theatre and expanded from there.  I am quite reliable, easy going and will give you quality professional work. I am experienced in working with all ethnicities, skin types, and can say that I'm quite quick yet thorough with my application and styling. I have an airbrush kit for flawless application and know the importance of being detail oriented yet quick and thorough. I can do light hair and I am also open to discuss budgets in regards to rates.
Please feel free to take a look at my website for examples of my work and resume. Most of my work is on my site but I would be happy to meet and show you my portfolio as well if desired.
Thank you so much for keeping me in mind and I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Monique
htttp://www.moniquemakeup.com
626-676-1389-m