[NEohioPAL] Magician or Balloon Artist: Aurora: Work 2-Hrs for food?

Brian Diehl scoopdiehl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 06:52:50 PDT 2010

>From a client of mine... any takers?

From: Kelly Palko [mailto:kellyk517 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:13 AM
To: Brian Diehl
Subject: ABL Picnic

CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINER NEEDED!

I am the organizer for the Aurora Baseball League (ABL) summer picnic and we
are looking to have entertainment for the children and their parents.

The ABL is run entirely by volunteers and the picnic is something that we
host for the children and their families.  We do not charge for the picnic
and look to the community to donate goods and services.

I am asking for a donation of time from noon to 2pm on Saturday June 26 in
Aurora for a performer to entertain the nearly 400 attendees of the picnic.
We would suggest traveling around the park moving from family group to
family group with balloons or magic.

Of course food will be provided for the entertainer(s), but we have no
budget to pay for your time.  You will have exposure to the families of
Aurora and I welcome you to bring along promotional materials as well as a
sign or banner if you would like.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kelly Palko
440-554-3641