[NEohioPAL] Fw: Fw: Professional Make up artist/expert for hire!

Christopher Warren christopwarren61 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 11:49:25 PDT 2010

Models, Actors , Photographers and Film makers  in Need of A Professional Make up Artist/ Expert ?

 I have  experience in Film, TV and Print and 6yrs with  Professional Bridal make up. I have worked Professionally in Cleveland ,L.A. New york and Chicago over the past 15yrs.
I also have one INTERNATIONAL PRINT  to my credit .
I am the Owner and Developer of "L'Envy Professional Cosmetics and the Owner of Sierra Vista Entertainment
I have worked withover 25 Brands of Mk up  Including  "Make up for Ever'sHd foundations "and also Air brush Mk up  (Although this is not a high
demand look in this area.) I also specialize with concealing Birthmarks,Tattoo's and light scaring.
.
Please contact me for rates and any other Information I will work with clients and have references available.

Kristephan 216.355.5923