[NEohioPAL] Dobama needs running crew

Julia Kolibab juliakol at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 10:47:26 PDT 2010

The Kids Playwriting Festival is looking for several people to be a part of their running crew.  The kids fest dates are June 17th and 18th in the evening, Sat june 19th in the afternoon and evening, and Sun june 20th in the afternoon.

The festival consists of 7 plays - which are some of the winners of the playwriting festival - and then 3 night kitchen plays - winners by teen writers.  The running crew will primarily change sets between each play.  The festival is a fun event with many actors - adults and children.  You can work on either the main program or on the night kitchen - which has some late night performances beginning at 10:00 or you can work on both!

We will need you starting on June 13th for tech and dress rehearsals.  The rehearsals will begin at 6:00 or 6:30.

Please respond to this email or leave a message for me at 440-543-6716 or 440-221-9677

THANKS
Julia Kolibab
Playwriting Festival Producer