[NEohioPAL] An intelligent way to improve marketing for your company/ product

Olivia Scicolone oscico9124 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 09:38:58 PDT 2010

To a discerning eye, correct grammar and punctuation in an advertisement, flyer, brochure, or any other piece of written work intended to entice clientele can make or break the deal.  Misplaced commas, agreement errors, and general incorrect grammar make a company or product look unprofessional and careless.

My name is Olivia Scicolone.  I am a freshman at Yale University and I received a perfect score of 800 on the writing portion of my SAT.  I want to help you edit, revise, and polish your website, advertisement, or any other written work that may not be grammatically sound.

Please contact me a oscico9124 at yahoo.com to discuss what I can do for you.