[NEohioPAL] The Bama Theatre Company: They're back!

Michael Gatto mgatto77 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:53:24 PDT 2010

The
 Bama Theatre Company

  is proud to announce a
triumphant return to

  The New York International Fringe
Festival-FringeNYC

 with another one of Shakespeare's best loved Comedies,

  "As You Like It"

  August 14-31, 2010

   For all the latest news and production
information, to join our mailing list and to find out more about BTC,

  visit
 our brand new
website at:

  www.bamatheatrecompany.org

  You can also find out more by checking
out
 the first addition of the BTC Newsletter attached to this e mail or by
visiting our Fan Page on Facebook!

        Thanks
for your
support and we look forward to seeing you this summer!