[NEohioPAL] Only Two Rental Club Member Spots Left at Cleveland Camera Rental

Donald Gregory donegreg at pizzathemovie.com
Sat Jun 12 16:28:20 PDT 2010

This is the first time we've promoted our Rental Club and we're limited the membership because we don't want it to grow too big and not have enough availability of equipment.  But because we recently added a fourth and fifth Panasonic HVX-200a, we're opening the club to two more members.

So here's the deal.  Our normal HVX-200a w/ one 16gb p2 card day rate is $150 and the weekly rate is $450.

But for our Rental Club Members, they can rent and HVX200a with a 32gb card for $55 per day or for $150 per week.

The cost of the membership is $400 and it is good for one year.  It also entitles you to discounts and most of our other gear, including lighting and sound.

There's some obvious positives and negatives that I should point out.

First, we rent on a first come, first serve basis, so there is no guarantee that the gear will be available at any particular time, although we'll do our best accommodate you.

But for Rental Club Members, we will guarantee one HVX200a for any rental period, given 30 days notice.  So if you do have a shoot and you give us 30 days notice, we'll make sure a Rental Club member can reserve one HVX200a for the shoot.  Even if this means, we have to acquire another camera.

The other main benefit is that someone doesn't have to invest lots of money in camera equipment that may be outdated in a year.

We'll also be acquiring a Canon 5d Mark II and other camera options which Rental Club members will also get similar discounts to.  This will enable someone to shoot with a DSLR package one week and a Video package the next without investing in both sets of equipment.

The Rental Club is a great deal for someone who is just getting started, but can't afford thousands of dollars of equipment.  Or for someone who has a long terms project that involves shooting a weekend, here and there.

So if you're interested, email me at don at clevelandcamerarental.com.  First come, first serve, but we'll make a waiting list for those who miss out.

best wishes,
Don