[NEohioPAL] HELP Guinea Pig needs temporary home!

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 15:42:04 PDT 2010

Dear NEOPAL friends,

My daughter has gotten herself into a bind.  She needs to find someone to watch her Guinea Pig for one month while she is at camp.  Winnie is 1 year old, white, orangey, and dark brown, he's cute as a button and very well behaved.  He just sits there in the cage eating, sleeping, and doing what Guinea Pigs do.

You will need to feed, water and clean the cage once a week; we'll give you all you need.

We are willing to pay a small stipend for your trouble.

PLEASE HELP

CALL SHARON

216-225-3439