[NEohioPAL] Actors Needed for Readings

Joanne Durante news at jfd.cc
Tue Jun 22 11:42:35 PDT 2010

We are reading two scripts with large casts in Chardon on Monday June 28th - and there are roles available for all ages from 7 through elderly. If you haven't been out to visit the Fine Tuning program yet this season, please consider signing on board for our June reading. The scripts are on line at http://www.jfd.cc/FineTune/Main.htm.  We'll provide print outs for you on the night of the reading.

Actors arrive between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.; audience arrives at 7 p.m. Out before ten. It's a fun evening, and very informal - so if you want to "fine tune" your cold reading skills, come join us. The address is 425 Water Street - in the party room at the New York Deli.

Please let us know soon if you are available. And if you've already signed up - thank you!

Joanne Durante
440.729.6481.