[NEohioPAL] AUDITION: USO Show

Jane Banas janelaura3 at ymail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:47:06 PDT 2010

Casting Call for a USO Show to be performed on Sunday, August 15, 2010 !

This show will be a Tribute to salute "The Greatest Generation" on this the 65th Anniversary
of the end of World War II.  We will honor and celebrate our Veterans in this community-wide event
through wonderful music, songs, dances, costumes and decor of the 1930s and 40s.

Needed are:
(2) male singers - age 30-40s
(3) male singers  - in their 20s

(1) female singer - age 30-40
(2) female singers - in their 20s

(10) male chorus members to depict soldiers, for both Intro. and Finale numbers - ages 17-35

Singing Audition will be this Saturday at 10:00 am at Tri-C West  (please call for info)
Music Direction:  Jayne Bardish-Kacik and Bryan Bird

Performance and Rehearsals will be in Parma, Ohio, with rehearsals starting in July, and kept to a minimum.

This Show will also be a fundraiser for the USO, so there will not be any compensation, but the intrinsic rewards will be great, and it will be a lot of fun!   We will be advertising on radio, cable, flyers and bulletins, and all performers will be listed in our Programs for the Show.

For more information, please contact Jane at 440-888-7075, or by email at JaneLaura3 at ymail.com.

*Even if are not available for the show but would like to be involved, we would love to hear from you!