[NEohioPAL] Costume Rentals for "The Wedding Singer", "Children of Eden" and More

jasen smith jasenjsmith at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 02:52:31 PDT 2010

I am the Resident Costume Designer/Costume Shop manager for Weathervane Playhouse in Akron.

I am renting sets of costumes for the following productions.

The Wedding Singer

Man of La Mancha

Children of Eden

Pride and Prejudice

The Last night of Ballyhoo

Picasso at the Lapine Agile

Amahl and the night Visitors

Jesus Christ Superstar ( a biblical set of Costumes)

I have:

the Chrysler building dress and Headpiece for the Producers

a good stock of Edwardian clothing as well. Would work for "Titanic", "Ragtime", "The Music Man",  "My Fair lady", or any show set in the early 1900's

A nice stock of 1930's dresses, outerwear, menswear.

a small collection of Sailor Uniforms for "Anything Goes"

Various sets of victorian dresses, 20's dresses, Mens Wool Opera capes.

please email

jasenjsmith at yahoo.com

or call 330 459 4867