[NEohioPAL] Jim Snively at Zinc Bistro, Downtown Cleveland Friday

Lenne lenne1218 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 12:02:55 PDT 2010

******Jim Snively and Bill Hinson******
**
*Friday, June 25*

 *Zinc Bistro *
*668 Euclid Ave.*
*Cleveland, Ohio*
**
* 5:30pm - 8:30pm*.

Look for me and my good friend Bill Hinson (Cambridge Ohio).   We'll be in
the courtyard and the weather is looking good.

The Zinc Bistro is Chef/Owner Tom Quicks newest creation. Check their web
site, *www.zinccleveland.com, * for his bio as well as everything else you
need to know about the Zinc.

It's a way cool place and is part of the Euclid Corridor - Prospect - E 4th
"thing" which happens to be the hottest spot in town.  A fine location for
some fine dining.  Valet parking available.

See you there.  'Til then, keep it in tune.

My name is Jim "LooseChange" Snively,  and I thank you
www.myspace.com/jimsnively