[NEohioPAL] New Years Eve Show

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 13:30:31 PDT 2010

I am currently planning a New Years Eve Show that will replace Al Diamond Phillips Rockin Christmas Live this year. This would be my first legitimate Rock N Roll Show in 16 yrs. I realize this is early, but I'm trying to get a feel for what kind of response I will get with a show like this. so I am just asking the simple question, Are you interested in attending an event like this. The show will be in Northeast Ohio, I do not have the venue locked in yet, but it will most likely be at the same venue I hold my Christmas show at. Williams on the Lake in Medina.

This show will be more upbeat dance oriented Rock. Many people I talk to were concerned this would be a Heavy Metal show, and that is not the case. this is more feel good groovin music, like Grand Funk, Romantics, Rick Springfield to name a few. The idea is just to play some great party type songs that everyone can enjoy.

If you dont mind please send me a reply if you think this might interest you. That doesnt mean you are coming, just that you might consider it.

Thanks

Al Diamond Phillips

www.aldiamondphillips.com