[NEohioPAL] Firestone Theatre News and Notes regarding THE 25th ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE

firestonetheatre at gmail.com firestonetheatre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:09:21 PDT 2010

Thanks for the overwhelming response to our accompanist needs. I am
pleased to say that we have filled the position. I was gratified by
the number of sincere offers to help.

Make plans to see our show starting July 7, 2010. You can download a
ticket order form at www.FirestoneTheatre.com or purchase a ticekt at
the door.

You can also download the latest edition of BOTTOM'S DREAM, our
newsletter, to find details regarding our production of THE 25th
ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE in addition to the details regarding
our upcoming 2010-2012 Theatre Season. Check out
www.FirestoneTheatre.com for all this and more.

--
Mark A. Zimmerman,
Theatre Director