[NEohioPAL] Auditions for WildCard Theatre Company's "Hold Fast To Dreams"

Brenna M. Connor dayzimae at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 07:58:46 PDT 2010

WildCard, the west side's newest theatre collaborative, is presenting its launch show, "Hold Fast to Dreams". Directed and conceptualized by Brenna MC, this show focuses around the dreams, wishes, desires and goals we all share and the ones we all have as individuals.

What were your dreams as a child? What did you dream about at night? What dreams can you remember in your waking life? How did your childhood dreams change with age? What do you dream about now? What goals do you have for your life? How do you use each day to work towards achieving those goals?

Combining elements of spoken word, poetry, vocal music, improvisation, dance and visual art, we will illustrate these stories for our audience. Come prepared to move. Actors who write, improvise, sing and dance are encouraged to audition.

WildCard's mission is to develop artists in Cleveland who come from a diverse social, economic and cultural background. WildCard is committed to acceptance and casting of all people regardless of age, gender, size, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affliation or economic background. We welcome actors of all education and training levels, from those who have never acted before to the most seasoned professionals. Please enourage your friends to attend.

Auditions will be Tuesday June 29 and Wed. June 30 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Lakewood, 16400 Detroit Ave, directly across from Detroit Movie Theatre.
Enter via the parking lot doors and go downstairs to the Community Room. Questions? Concerns? Please contact Brenna MC via facebook or call
216-926-8243.

You can also email us at WildCardTheatre at live.com